WATCH VIDEO TUTORIAL
SUCCESSFULLY TESTED AND OPTIMIZED
Tested and working for Adobe Photoshop CS3 and newer till Photoshop CC 2023 versions, Windows or Mac.
HOW TO USE ACTION
Highly recommended to see the video tutorial before using the action!
1. Install the Action, Brushes, and Patterns (help file included)
2. Open your photo.
3. Create a new layer and you can give any name.
4. With this new layer selected, brush (use any color) onto the area of the photo to choose the object.
5. Click the play button on the action panel. That’s all!
6. You can also customize and improve the result. Turn on/off or duplicate folders and layers.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
Have a look at Photoshop action support topics here. You can see all common Photoshop action errors with solutions. If you still find any error please message us or email to walllows [!at] gmail.com. Surely we will help you. Thanks.