WATCH VIDEO TUTORIAL
SUCCESSFULLY TESTED AND OPTIMIZED
Tested and working for Adobe Photoshop CS3 and newer till Photoshop CC 2023 versions, Windows or Mac.
RULES & RECOMMENDATIONS
1. use photo sizes between 2000–4000px (recommended 3000px)
2. use photo resolution between 72 – 300 dpi
3. use RGB and 8bit color mode in Photoshop
HOW TO INSTALL THE ACTION
1. Open Photoshop 🙂
2. Make sure your ACTIONS palette is open. If not, go to WINDOW –> ACTIONS.
3. In the actions palette on the top right corner click on the lines icon. Next, click on LOAD ACTIONS.
4. Select the action you wish to install and then click OPEN.
5. Your ACTION will now appear in the actions palette and are ready to be used.
HOW TO USE ACTION
Highly reccomended to see video tutorial before using the action!
1. Install the Action (see instructions above)
2. Open your photo.
3. Create a new layer and you can give any name.
4. With this new layer layer selected, brush (use any color soft brush) onto the area of photo to choose the subject.
5. Click play button on action panel. That’s all!
6. You can also customise and improve the result. Turn on/off or dublicate folders and layers.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
Your comments and suggestions are greatly appreciated. If you still find any error please let us know. We will investigate and will help you.
Please mail to firstname.lastname@example.org