COLOR WAVE PHOTOSHOP ACTION
The MINIMUM required version of Photoshop is CS3.
Tested in Photoshop CS3,CS4,CS5,CS6,CC,CC 2014,CC2015.5,CC 2017 and CC 2018+
RULES & RECOMMENDATIONS
1. use photo sizes between 2000–4000px (recommended 3000px)
2. use photo resolution between 72 – 300 dpi
3. use RGB and 8bit color mode in Photoshop
4. use Photoshop CS3,CS4,CS5,CS6,CC,CC 2014,CC2015.5,CC 2017 and CC 2018+
HOW TO INSTALL THE ACTION
1. Open Photoshop 🙂
2. Make sure your ACTIONS palette is open. If not, go to WINDOW –> ACTIONS.
3. In the actions palette on the top right corner click on the lines icon. Next, click on LOAD ACTIONS.
4. Select the action you wish to install and then click OPEN.
5. Your ACTION will now appear in the actions palette and are ready to be used.
HOW TO USE ACTION
Highly reccomended to see video tutorial before using the action!
1. Install the Action (see instructions above)
2. Open your photo.
3. Create a new layer and you can give any name.
4. With this new layer layer selected, brush (use any color soft brush) onto the area of photo to choose the subject.
5. Click play button on action panel. That’s all!
6. You can also customise and improve the result. Turn on/off or dublicate folders and layers.
Your comments and suggestions are greatly appreciated. If you still find any error please let us know. We will investigate and will help you.
Please mail to email@example.com